Friday, March 19, 2010

Around the NZ blogs

At 3pm on Tuesday, Poneke was shouting at his keyboard. Warning: contains swearing, and lots of it.

LaughyKate is possibly in line for a job at the Skanky HoS. (In our house we call it “the Skank” for short.)

There’s nothing new on NZBC – it’s all repeats.

Home Paddock has a good round-up of informed comment on dirty dairying and the importance of the clean-up.

NZ Wine Blogger enthuses about this year’s grape harvest in Auckland.

The Fundy Post points us to a superb piece by Victoria Coren on the Oscars.

Finally, Today is My Birthday had better not try this in my garden.

3 comments:

homepaddock said...

Many happies for the birthday and the year ahead.

Stephen Stratford said...

Thanks, HP, but it isn't my birthday just yet. "Today is My Birthday" is a blog: http://terriblyexciting.blogspot.com. No idea who she is but she is very funny and very, very rude.

And seriously, she had better not try this in my garden.

homepaddock said...

Ah - I read the post quckly & didn't follow the link. Now I have I understand why you don't want that in your garden.