Friday, March 12, 2010

Vegetables

The Dim-Post has been on occasion scathing about “lazy bloggers” who just put up YouTube clips, as I did below.

Some people even sink so low as to post photos of the day’s vegetable harvest, like the one above: those are Agria potatoes at the back, then some bok choy (a bit munted because it’s actually from a couple of days ago), cayenne chillies from last year’s seed (because I am quite good at this) and a purple capsicum. No tomatoes today (Roma, Black Krim), and the raspberries all went at breakfast.

I wonder what scathing comment Dim-Post would make about that. Let’s have a look.

3 comments:

Danyl said...

My vegetables look much more intelligent than your vegetables.

Stephen Stratford said...

I am not so sure. Those Agrias have eyes in the back of their heads.

And not to be lookist about it but my chillies are hotter than your broccoli.

Oscar said...

One doesn't wish to be vulgar, but the expression 'Show us yer taters!' does occur to one.