Monday, May 6, 2013

Communication breakdown

I have a problem. My old PC is dying, it won’t let me do back-ups, my new PC is awesome but I can't get old emails/email addresses over from the old to the new – have been using Opera, a non-standard program, and can’t figure out how to copy the old data over. Can’t even find the files. Did it last time I changed PCs but looks impossible now. 

Anyone who would like to stay in touch, please email me - no message necessary, just so I can put you in my new address book. But if your email address is something like skyfeather@loopy.com, rather than a sensible one like mine, stephen.stratford@xtra.co.nz. perhaps add in your name so I know who the hell you are.

Thanks in advance, he said hopefully.

So here is Al Green in 1972 with “Let’s Stay Together”:


No comments: