Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Waikato Times letter of the week

From the 22 November edition of the Waikato Times, a letter in response to previous expressions of concern from dingbats, I mean readers, about the danger of radiation from smart meters:
Simple remedy
To John Cook, of Orewa, and Noel Gregory, of Hamilton, and other concerned readers, there is a very easy and simple remedy for radiation that Smart Meters transmit.
One hundred per cent pure therapeutic essential oils overcome and restore damaged body cells, without any side effects. These substances have the ingredients with no chemicals. Any substance with chemical is a toxin to our bodies. Very few substances meet a 100 per cent pure grade. So radiation is not the only toxin being swallowed!
There is another school of thought on this topic, called science, which knows quite a bit about electromagnetic fields and radiation. And about smart meters too.

I wonder, if Mr Frommherz believes that “any substance with chemical is a toxin”, where he stands on the dihydrogen monoxide issue. It’s a bigger danger than sodium chloride, apparently.

1 comment:

macdoctor said...

You might be on to something here, Stephen. It is quite possible to die from water intoxication.

It is also highly likely that you will die if you consume no chemicals at all, particularly no organic ones.

On the other hand, I suspect that the radiation from smart meters merely makes you stupid...