Thursday, February 17, 2011

The big four banks

Stuff reports: 
Banks face downgrade
The big banks look set to lose their prized Aa2 credit ratings after ratings agency Moody’s Investment Services said it was considering a downgrade of them.
I am not surprised. These people are idiots. Three of them keep sending me emails saying that my account with them has been frozen due to unauthorised access, and can I please log on again to confirm my identity, when I don’t even have an account with them. This is no way to run a business in the modern  world.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Can you be sure it is not spam????

helenalex said...

Pretty sure you know this, but yeah, it's a phishing scam where people try and con you out of your internet banking details.

Stephen Stratford said...

Er yes, I do know it is spam. I was being ironic. Like Alanis Morisette:
http://quoteunquotenz.blogspot.com/2010/04/ck-stead-nigel-cox-and-private-eye_18.html

helenalex said...

Well, good. The first comment made me worry a bit.